Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures!

Sorry!I know i said i would put pictures up last night but when i got back from the welcome party I fell asleep.
The welcome party was nice. I met some people from Thailand, Australia, States and France.

This morning I had to wake up at 7:30 to get ready for my Alien Registration. When I was there I met people from New Mexico, Cali, and Mexico. Everyone here seems really nice and willing to make new friends. After alien registration I had a meeting about Japanese Language courses then went to lunch with my new friends.

So far I have tried some new food and it has been pretty good. The food is not expensive. I can eat lunch for about $3 or $4, especially since hot tea and water is free!

The more I am here at APU the prettier it is because i keep seeing the campus and views at different times of the day!!!


Ok well here are some pictures of the journey so far!!!!

Michelle and I at the Chicago Airport
Seoul Airport!
Michelle and I in Seoul.
Fukuoka, Japan! (On a bus so didn't really turn out)
View from Michelle's floor.


View on campus.







Downtown Beppu during our shopping tour!








Well thats all for now. I will post all my pictures on my facebook and just some on here so add me if you want to see all the pics!

Stephi

No comments:

Post a Comment